Our Priority Selection is for the seasoned wine enthusiast, and those wanting to reserve an allocation of our super-premium Hunter Valley Semillon and Shiraz.
Four dozen wines annually.
Select your own wine ... it's your choice.
20% Membership discount.
Relax, we have a dozen Cellar Reserve Braemore Semillon and a dozen Kiss Shiraz reserved just for you.
We’ll send you an email one month prior to each delivery with Thommo’s suggested two dozen wines, they’re guaranteed to include a few super premiums. If you like his suggestions sit back and relax, they’ll be delivered direct to your door; or get back to us with your own customised wine selection by the advised closing date.
Whilst you are not obliged to take these particular wines, your Kiss Shiraz will be available in May and Cellar Reserve Braemore Semillon will be available in September.
We'll charge your credit card one week before despatch and send your wines freight free to your door so you can pop them in the cellar or sit back, relax and enjoy a glass straight away.
Your Membership is a minimum 12 months and four dozen premium wine (two dozen delivered in May and two dozen delivered in September).
Your Priority Selection benefits include;
- Priority Member's pricing (20% discount) on all wine purchases made online or at Thomas Wines Cellar Door.
- Thomas Wines Member keyring
- Exclusive Provenance List access (back vintages, magnums & double magnums)
- First access & pre-release notification of our super-premium single vineyard wines
- Complimentary Single Vineyard tasting for up to six guests in our Cellar Door
- Priority Invitation to join Andrew Thomas at Thomas Wines annual events
- Reserved access to an annual allocation of Kiss Shiraz and Cellar Reserve Braemore Semillon
- Exclusive invitation to Thommo's Annual Priority Club Member Event
- Access to our inhouse concierge service (to assist with Hunter Valley visits, wine and food pairing and cellaring needs)
** In joining Priority Selection you agree to select and receive a minimum two (2) dozen wines in May and two (2) dozen wines in September
and to the Wine Club Terms & Conditions.