When will my first wine club order be shipped?
- Your first delivery will be per the next season/month as selected on your Membership form.
Are all wines discounted?
- Yes all wines are discounted for Members
When l join the club and buy a dozen wine, does this wine count towards my annual commitments?
- No. The initial 15% discount is extended to your purchases in good faith that you will purchase your minimum pack committments in your scheduled delivery months.
I'm a Thommo's Selection Member can I select the wines for my two annual six packs?
- No. Thommo selects the wines including a range of our everyday drinking wines and premium individual vineyard wines. The packs offer great value & showcase the wines currently available in Cellar Door.
Do I have to be a member for a certain length of time?
- Your free Wine Club Membership is ongoing & maybe discontinued anytime after one year. To cancel your Membership please email us (cancelling your selections does not cancel your Membership)
How do I cancel my Membership?
- You may cancel your membership at any time after your first year. To do so please email advising us you would like to cancel your Membership.
Can anyone else use my membership to receive discounts and benefits?
- We are happy to extend your discount to a spouse without you being present, however no other person is permitted to use your membership. Whilst onsite we are happy to extend Member benefits to family & friends accompanying you.
How do I receive my discount on purchases other than my club packs?
- Login to your Member account on line & your Member discount will automatically be applied to any orders you make.
Email us or phone (02) 49987 134 with your order.
Or let us know you are a Member when visiting Cellar Door.
I have forgotten my account password; how can I retrieve this?
- Select Log In at the top right hand corner of the website. Click on “Forgot your User Name or Password?” and reset.
How do I change my shipping address, or any other contact details?
- You can do this by logging into your account to change any of your details to include shipping address, phone number or credit card number.
If I have changed address and my wine is despatched to my previous address, will I be charged for re-delivery?
- It is your responsibility to keep your delivery details updated. We'll forward you an email before each despatch as a reminder to check everything is current. You can easily update your details at anytime, through the website or by contacting us in Cellar Door.
I will be away during my next shipment, what can I do?
- Login to our website & put your delivery on hold, or ask for a later delivery; or simply email or call us 02 4998 7134.
I’d like to check the whereabouts of my order, who can help?
- Please email us and we will track the order via Australia Post’s eParcel service on your behalf. We will let you know the outcome of our search ASAP.
When will my credit card be charged?
- Your card will be charged before each of your selected packs are sent. We'll email you before each despatch to give you an opportunity to check & update details, or add to your order. We generally charge your card the week before the wine is forwarded to you.
Will I be charged shipping costs?
- Your Member packs are delivered freight free; additional orders made at any other time online, or from Cellar Door are freight free when over $200 in value.