CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Thanks for joining us for your tasting experience. We are a COVID Safe venue and ask you to adhere to the following conditions of entry.
- To ensure everyone's health and safety in these times, our Cellar Door is limited to a maximum of 24 guests for seated tastings at any time. All tastings must be seated.
- Our maximum group size is six guests. To ensure our team can spoil you, please ensure all guests in your group are booked for the same experience. PLEASE NOTE group bookings of over 10 people may not be split into 2 groups of less than 10.
- Under the 4sqm rule children are included in the number of guests we are able to have in our designated area, therefore at this time children will not be able to join us in Cellar Door. Designated drivers are welcome to join your group, but will need to be included in the payment for their seat.
- It is a government requirement that we collect a contact name, email & phone number, so you'll be asked to complete these details when you make your booking or join us in Cellar Door.
- Please wait at the entry to be greeted and seated, and remain seated for the duration of your tasting. Seating has been placed to ensure 1.5m distancing between groups.
- Needless to say, if you are visiting us from a renowned hotspot, have travelled overseas or to Victoria in the last two weeks then please do not attend.
- If you are feeling unwell or have any cold or flu-like symptoms then please do not attend in the interests of everyone’s health.
- We have ample hand sanitiser available, please use this on arrival.
- We are cleaning used surfaces and common areas in between tastings so please arrive on time as we need to allow time for thorough cleaning at the end of each experience.
- We prefer contactless payment.
- Tasting fees are not redeemable, special pricing will apply to all purchases of 6 or more bottles.
Please note: per Service NSW restrictions group bookings over 10 people will be denied entry (even if split into 2 groups of less than 10) as they are considered to be "traveling together" and are an increased COVID risk.