CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Thank you for visiting us at Thomas Wines.
To ensure a safe, premium experience and in line with NSW Government requirements, we ask visitors to adhere to our Conditions of Entry.
We are a COVID Safe venue.
Per NSW Government requirements, please wait at the door until greeted.
Before entry you will be required to
- Scan the QR code
- Show official proof of double vaccination
- Confirm you are not from Greater Sydney & surrounds
- If you are feeling unwell, or have any cold or flu-like symptoms, in the interests of everyone’s health, please do not enter. Seek a COVID test and isolate.
- Sanitise your hands
- Wear your mask upon entry and exit, and when not consuming drinks
Please note – in the interest of safety
- Remain seated, we’ll host your tasting and organise your purchases at your table
- Children are required to remain seated at all times
- Our maximum workable group size is 6 guests. Groups in excess of 6 guests may not split into two groups, entry will be denied.
- We prefer contactless payment
- We are cleaning surfaces and common areas thoroughly in between tastings, so please arrive on time, and move on once your experience and purchases are complete
- Tasting fees are not redeemable, special pricing will apply to all purchases of 6 bottles or more.
- Please note, if you are more than 15 minutes late to your allocated booking time, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your booking.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of your visit are non-refundable
Thank you for your assistance.