CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Thanks for joining us for this tasting experience.
- To ensure everyone's health and safety in these times, our Cellar Door is limited to a maximum of 24 guests for seated tastings at any time. All tastings must be seated.
- Our maximum group size is six guests. To ensure our team can spoil you, please ensure all guests in your group are booked for the same experience.
- Under the 4sqm rules children are included in the number of guests we are able to have in our designated area, therefore at this time children will not be able to join us in Cellar Door. Designated drivers are welcome to join your group, but will need to be included in the payment for their seat.
- It is a government requirement that we collect the names and contact details from all our guests, so you'll be asked to complete these details for everyone when you make this booking.
- Please wait at the entry to be greeted and seated, and remain seated for the duration of your tasting. Seating has been placed to ensure 1.5m distancing between groups.
- Needless to say, if you are feeling unwell or have any cold or flu-like symptoms then please do not attend in the interests of everyone’s health.
- We will have ample hand sanitiser available,
- We are cleaning used surfaces and common areas in between tastings & therefore require bookings to arrive on time to ensure adequate time for their experience before cleaning for the next booking.
- We prefer contactless payment.
- Tasting fees are not redeemable, special pricing will apply to all purchases of 6 or more bottles.