CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Thanks for joining us for your tasting experience. To ensure a premium experience for all our guests we ask visitors to adhere to our Conditions of Entry.
We are a COVID Safe venue.
- Our maximum group size is six guests. To ensure our team can spoil you, please ensure all guests in your group are booked for the same experience.
- It is a government requirement that all Guests register via the Covid Safe app (QR code) upon entry
- We adhere to the 1 per 4square meter rule - our capacity is 24 guests
- Visitors that live in or have worked or been to Greater Sydney, Central Coast, Blue Mountains or Wollongong are unable to visit at this time.
- Visitors and Staff are required to masks when inside (but not when tasting wine)
- We ask everyone to santise their hands upon arrival
- Please wait at the entry to be greeted and seated
- Our tasting experiences are fully seated
- If you are feeling unwell or have any cold or flu-like symptoms then please do not attend in the interests of everyone’s health.
- We are cleaning used surfaces and common areas in between tastings so please arrive on time as we need to allow time for thorough cleaning at the end of each experience.
- We prefer contactless payment.
- Tasting fees are not redeemable, special pricing will apply to all purchases of 6 or more bottles.