Prepare and Share Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and details of the Prize (defined below) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Prepare a meal using at least one of the Yellow Billy Recipes (found on our website "Competition" Tab)
- Pair the meal to your favourite Thomas Wines wine
- Take a photo of your favourite dish with paired Thoms Wines wine
- Share your photo on Instagram #tagging #thomaswinescellardoor, #yellowbillyrestaurant and tag the three friends that you’d bring with you to the Hunter Valley.
- Follow both @thomaswinescellardoor and @yellowbillyrestaurant
The promotion (Game of Skill) commences at 12noon on Thursday 29 October 2020 and final entries close at 12noon on Sunday 31st January 2021.
The Judges decision is final; the winner will be announced Wednesday 3rd February 2021.
Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
The Prize is an Exclusive Wine & Food Experience for four guests and includes
- A pre-lunch wine tasting with winemaker Andrew Thomas
- Yellow Billy three course share plate lunch, paired with Thomas Wines
- A kitchen garden and firepit Chef experience
The prize is valued at over $750
Spending money, additional menu items, insurance, transport to, from and around the Hunter Valley, accomodation and all other ancillary costs are not included.
The prize is valid for a group of four guests, can only be taken once, on one day.
The prize must be taken by 20 August, 2021 and is subject to booking availability. The Prize cannot be taken during Australian school holidays, public holidays or other peak periods.
The Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
If for any reason a winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
SELECTION OF WINNER
The entries that meet all requirements, and the photos that are deemed to be the best representation of the dish with wine will be shortlisted; Thomas Wines Cellar Door team will select the final winner from this shortlist.
WINNER WILL BE PUBLISHED
The Winner will be announced via @thomaswinescellardoor instagram on Wednesday 3rd February, 2021; via instagram direct message and via the "Competition" tab on our web page.
When contacted the Winner will be required to supply contact details for forwardng of prize vouchers and information.
Thomas Wines, 28 Mistletoe Lane, Pokolbin. 2320.
p : (02) 4998 7134 e : email@example.com